|Different Types of Spiders|
There are many different types of spiders which can be found in every region of the world. The following articles details facts and information about many different types of spiders including what each type of spider looks like, it's description, classification, what the spiders like to eat and what are their natural enemies. There are also facts and information about the size of the different types of spiders, the habitat in which they live and an indication of how long they live. Everything you wanted to know about the spider - facts and info for kids, children and their teachers and for everyone interested in the facts about spiders. Click one of the following links for facts and info about the many different types of spiders:
Click any of the above articles regarding the many different types of spiders in the world! The common names we have featured include wolf, tarantula, huntsman, jumping, house, orb, garden, water, banana, hobo, brown recluse, black widow, Christmas, Flower, Jewel, Spitting, Camel, Sac, Triangular, Mouse, Cellar - in facts many different types of species!
Did You Know?
Did you know the following facts about arachnids?
- Fact One - All types (except Uloboridae) are poisonous!
- Fact Two - They are not insects (Insects have three body parts and six legs)
- Fact Three - They have 8 legs, have no wings or antennae
- Fact Four - Arachnids have eight legs and two body parts, the abdomen and the thorax
- Fact Five - There are more than 30,000 species
- Fact Six - Males are usually smaller than females
- Fact Seven - They have either six or eight eyes
- Fact Eight - They have fangs, through which venom is ejected
- Fact Nine - Bites can be very painful and some can be fatal!
- Fact Ten - Webs get dirty and easily torn - new webs are often made every day!
- Fact Eleven - Old webs are rolled up and eaten
|Facts and Info about the Different Types of Arachnids|
We have provided many different articles containing facts and info about Definitions and Descriptions with key features of what they look like including patterns and colours, what they eat, whether they are poisonous and dangerous, what regions they live in and their natural habitat. We have also included Classification details. Species are classified according to shared physical characteristics. The organization of living things have seven major categories: Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus and Species.
Facts and Info about the Different Types of Arachnids by Region
We have also included Facts and Info about the Different Types of Arachnids by Region including Iraq, California, Afghanistan, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, Brazil and the United Kingdom.
Definition of the Arachnid
Definition - A predatory arachnid that usually has silk-spinning organs at the back end of the body; they spin silk to make cocoons for eggs or traps for prey. There are numerous species of arachnids comprising the order Araneina. They have the mandibles converted into poison fangs, or falcers. The abdomen is large and not segmented, with two or three pairs of spinnerets near the end, by means of which they spin threads of silk to form cocoons or nests, to protect their eggs and young. Many species spin also complex webs to entrap the insects upon which they prey. The eyes are usually eight in number (rarely six), and are situated on the back of the cephalothorax. They are divided into two principal groups: the Dipneumona which have two lungs: and the Tetrapneumona which have four lungs. The Dipneumona includes several types such as the jumping, the wolf, the crab and the garden.
|Spider Exterminators - Pest Control |
Generally speaking, people do not like spiders and most of all, do not want them in their homes! There are many forms of pest control and ways to exterminate spiders. There are spider exterminators, services, spider zappers, spider traps, spider repeller, spider catchers, spider traps for the removal and extermination process. Advice is available on subjects such as pest controls, pest prevention, spider catchers, spider exterminators and how to kill spiders. Some people would like to eliminate spiders from there homes completely, this can be very difficult as an open window on a summers day will allow spiders in, even opening your front door when entering and leaving will allow pesky spiders in. It is very easy to get rid of them by catching them yourself. Its best not to kill spiders as they are very important in controlling the level of other insects that are pests.
Different Types of Spiders
- Different Types of Arachnids
- Interesting facts and Info about the spider
- Common and dangerous types and their prey
- Poisonous - Spider Bites
- Classification of many different types of arachnids
- Extermination, pest control and Spider catchers and deterrents
- The many different types of webs
- Different Types of Spider (Arachnid)